The Synergis Master Controller (SMC) is an intelligent IP controller engineered to provide greater flexibility within your Synergis access control system. Designed to address longstanding customer demand for non-proprietary access control, it supports popular security modules from HID Global and Mercury Security, as well as ASSA ABLOY WiFi and PoE locks.
Modernize Your Access Control System
Whether you are deploying a new system or looking to modernize your existing access control platform, you can deploy the SMC over your corporate or security network. It will form the basis of your security apparatus offering your organization greater security and protection against possible threats for years to come.
Speed Up Your Deployment
The SMC is an edge device that can be physically installed and enrolled within your access control system in little time. With flexible configuration, advanced troubleshooting and maintenance features, the SMC will help you experience seamless upkeep for the lifetime of your security system.
The SMC is equipped with leading access control functionalities, bringing enhanced security and maintenance options to any Synergis access control system installation.
- Complete offline decision-making capabilities
- Supports Mercury and HID access control modules
- Supports ASSA ABLOY SARGENT and Corbin Russwin WiFi and PoE locks
- Native Gigabit Ethernet support (2 ports)
- Dynamic (DHCP) or static IP addressing
- Four RS-485 ports support various configurations
- Encrypted communications with Synergis
- Secure web interface for basic controller setup
- Available with enclosure and power supply
- Up to 32 downstream modules (64 readers)
- Up to 512 inputs or 512 outputs
- Up to 100,000 cardholders
- Up to 150,000 offline events
- Unrestricted number of card formats
- Native threat level support
- Antipassback (soft and hard)
- Fully compatible with Security Center 5.2 and up
Designed as an open controller, the SMC connects to third party modules, ensuring you are not locked in and your investment is protected for the years ahead. Mixing and matching between modules on the same controller is also possible.