- Gives you a global view of your facilities with centralized monitoring, reporting and alarm management
- Helps globalize your operations while allowing local or remote site autonomy
- Reduces inefficiencies and lowers security costs by monitoring multiple sites from a single location
- Facilitates standardization to a single unified platform and interface to connect to all your remote systems
- Promotes cooperation between sites and sharing of security equipment and infrastructure
- Simplifies collaboration and sharing with public safety agencies without sacrificing privacy
Move towards a global view of all your sites and discover powerful ways to secure your organization
Security Center Federation facilitates centralized monitoring, reporting, and alarm management across multiple sites or organizations, while streamlining operations during off-peak hours.
Federation is powered by a highly scalable architecture that synchronizes cameras, doors, automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) units, intrusion panels, and all related events, alarms, and ALPR hits between sites. With real-time and automated synchronization of information, you can now move beyond connecting to each site individually or manually synching of data between sites, both time consuming activities.
Built to scale, Federation allows you to connect to hundreds or thousands of remote access control, video and ALPR sites.
Centralized Monitoring Services
Large Multi-Site Organizations
Whether you are monitoring remote Omnicast™ video surveillance systems or Synergis™ access control systems, or AutoVu™ ALPR systems, you have the power to monitor remote live and recorded video, control PTZ cameras, monitor alarms and hits, track access control activity, control doors, run global reports, and much more.
Key Features and Specifications