- Record video in the cloud to eliminate the need for on-site servers
- Rapidly deploy cameras without any network configuration required
- Centrally monitor all cameras from a web app or from Security Center
- System updates and maintenance are seamlessly automated and managed by Genetec
- Subscription-based service provides greater purchase flexibility
Record Video in the Cloud
Stratocast is a unique service that records video in the cloud, eliminating the need for any on-premises servers. With no servers or software to install, organizations can deploy their video surveillance system in no time, and without requiring any IT involvement for on-going maintenance or updates.
With the ability to seamlessly connect to Security Center, organizations can leverage Stratocast camera connections to easily set up cameras across multiple distributed locations, and monitor video from a central site.
Key Features and Specifications
- Monitor video and search archives from Stratocast web and mobile apps or from Security Center
- All video is stored in triplicate in the cloud, ensuring greater protection of recordings
- 99.5% Uptime Guarantee backed by a Genetec SLA
- Video can be correlated with other system events, including alarms, access control, and intrusion events, in Security Center
Hassle-Free Installation & Maintenance
Ensure Video Availability & Security
Deploy an Enterprise-Class Surveillance System in the Cloud
By leveraging Stratocast alongside Genetec FederationTM-as-a-Service capability, organizations can deploy a fully cloud-based Security Center system. Ideal for enterprise organizations that require a solution to centrally monitor multiple distributed sites, this strategy eliminates the need for onpremises servers, and reduces IT involvement by automating all software updates and maintenance. The service's highly elastic architecture enables additional sites to be added as an organization expands their operations across new locations, without commissioning any hardware.
Stratocast Deployment Options
Organizations can rapidly deploy Stratocast as a standalone solution across their sites and monitor video from web and mobile apps. Enterprise customers can also monitor Stratocast cameras from a central Security Center system, providing access to advanced functionality, while still maintaining all infrastructure in the cloud.
|Up to 800x600||Up to 1280x720||Up to 1920x1080|
|Up to 5FPS||Up to 10FPS||Up to 15FPS|
Monthly or annual terms available. All packages include Genetec™ Advantage for the length of the subscription term.
Stratocast connections are only supported with select edge devices. For the list of compatible cameras, visit: http://www.stratocast.com/supported-devices
- Security Center Enterprise or Federation-as-a-Service is required to monitor Stratocast cameras in Security Center
- Security Center 5.2 SR4 or above is required to monitor Stratocast cameras in Security Center