Bosch Intrusion Panel Integration
The intrusion panel integration allows users to connect their Security Center system to the Bosch GV2,GV3 and GV4 series intrusion alarm panels. Communication with the panel is possible using the Bosch intrusion panel protocol over a serial connection or a network TCP/IP network connection. Integration of intrusion devices is achieved through the Security Center's intrusion protocol. In the future, new intrusion devices will be integrated without requiring a new Security Center release.
About Bosch Intrusion Panels
Bosch's G Series Control Panels support up to 32 areas, each with perimeter and interior partitioning, offering an integrated and scalable security system for a variety of applications. With remote management capabilities through Bosch software, there is no need for onsite programming, or enabling and disabling of certain functions, keeping service costs to a minimum. Bosch's G Series also supports a new touch screen keypad with built-in help menus and a bright graphical screen, making it easy for anyone to use.
The Security Center supports the following functionalities when integrated with the Bosch panels:
- Automatic creation of intrusion detection areas (partitions), as well as inputs and outputs (IOs). Once a panel is enrolled within the Security Center, the Security Center automatically creates the intrusion detection units including all IOs as well as intrusion detection areas (partitions) configured in the panel. These entities appear in the logical view. As such, you do not have to enter the individual partitions and IOs manually.
- Monitoring of real-time status of intrusion detection units and areas. The status information is available through the intrusion detection area widget as well as through the System Status task in the Security Center.
- Real-time viewing of intrusion detection unit and area events in the Monitoring task. Unit events include AC fail, battery fail, unit connected or lost, and much more. Area events include area armed, area disarmed, input trouble, etc.
- Video verification by intrusion detection area. Cameras can be associated to intrusion detection areas, so that when an intrusion event is triggered, video is automatically tied to it.
- Video verification by intrusion input. One or more intrusion panel inputs can be added to a Security Center zone entity and associated to one or more cameras. This functionality gives the user video verification capabilities for every device (e.g. Infrared sensor (PIR) or glass break sensor) connected to the intrusion panel.
- Reporting of historical intrusion partition events. The Security Center's Intrusion Detection Area Activities task allows operators to run reports on intrusion panel partition (Security Center intrusion detection area) activity.
- Reporting of historical intrusion unit events. The Security Center's Intrusion Detection Unit Events task allows the operator to run reports on intrusion unit activity.
- Manually arm/disarm intrusion panel via Security Center. Arming is done through the Area widget (for multiple intrusion areas or partitions) or the Intrusion Detection Area widget (single intrusion area or partition). Master arming and perimeter arming is supported.
- Automatically arm/disarm the panel via a scheduled task or an event-to-action. Postponing arming is also supported.
Supported Software and Hardware
The following table lists the Bosch GV2, GV3 and GV4 alarm panels that are supported in Security Center, and their corresponding firmware and certification status. Always refer to the latest Security Center release notes for the most up to date list. One of three certification levels is provided for each unit:
- Certified. The Security Center integration with this device model has been tested and validated by Genetec
- Supported by design. The device model shares the same API as an existing certified device unit, but has not been tested or validated by Genetec.
- Tested by partner. The alarm panel and modules have been tested by the partner.
|D7212GV2/GV3/GV4||Intrusion panel||GV2: ver. 7.08
GV4: ver. 1.04
|Supported by design|
|D7412GV2/GV3/GV4||Intrusion panel||GV2: ver. 7.08
GV4: ver. 1.04
|Supported by design|
|D9412GV2/GV3/GV4||Intrusion panel||GV2: ver. 7.08
GV3: ver.8.04 8.14
GV4: ver. 1.04
|DX4010V2||USB/Serial interface module||Certified|
|DX4020||Ethernet Network Interface Module||Certified|
|D8128D||Input expansion module||Certified|
|D8125||Addressable expansion module||Certified|
|D8129||Octo-Relay module||Supported by design|
|D125B||Dual Class B Initiating Module||Supported by design|
|D9127||POPIT modules||Supported by design|
|DS7432||Eight-input Remote Module||Supported by design|
|DS7457i||Single Zone Multiplex Input module||Supported by design|
|DS7460i||Dual-input module||Supported by design|
|DS7461i||Single-input Multiplex module||Supported by design|
|DS7465i||Input and Output Module||Supported by design|
|DX4010i||RS-232 Serial Interface Module||Supported by design|
|B420||Ethernet Network Interface Module|
Si tiene preguntas acerca de esta integración, por favor póngase en contacto con nosotros en uno de los siguientes números de teléfono.
Línea gratis (Desde Canadá y EEUU): 1.866.684.8006
Desde otros países: +1 514.332.4000
Desde Europa: +33 (0) 1 44.69.59.00