A Versatile All-in-One ALPR Camera
The Sharp is an IP-enabled automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) camera that combines camera, processing, and streaming capabilities within a single, rugged, environmentally sealed device. The Sharp provides sophisticated analytics on the edge, allowing you to bring ALPR to areas with limited connectivity.Learn More About AutoVu™ ALPR
Fixed Parking Enforcement
Monitor off-street parking lots in real-time with AutoVu™ Free-Flow. Free-Flow brings Pay-by-Plate technology to fixed camera deployments, tracking all vehicles entering and exiting your lots and matching them to payments. Violations are automatically updated in the back office, allowing you to optimize patrol routes and increase enforcement productivity.
To further protect the perimeter of your facility, you can deploy one or more Sharp cameras at each of your parking entrances and enroll them within your Genetec™ Security Center unified platform. Live video, license plate reads, and hits can be streamed in real-time to trigger events and alarms, open gates, and much more.
More About Parking
More on Security
All-in-One ALPR Camera and Processor
With the ALPR camera and processors embedded within the same unit, the Sharp greatly facilitates and speeds up deployment. As you add additional Sharp cameras to your system, fewer servers will be required thereby limiting your overall expenditures. And, with support for both wired and wireless IP connectivity and an environmentally-sealed enclosure, you can enable license plating reading no matter your networking environment or weather conditions.
Powerful Analytics on the Edge
The built-in ALPR analytics and processing of the Sharp further reduce the load on your network, as data is processed in the camera sending only the information you need to the server. With advanced on-board intelligence, extend the power of AutoVu analytics to more lanes without increasing throughput or processing load on your servers.
- Powerful processor capable of higher license plate capture and read rates
- Industry leading OCR engine and fuzzy matching to increase accuracy
- Built-in illumination for day and night operation
- Wireless and wired IP network connectivity
- Deploy in virtually any environment with an environmentally-sealed enclosure and IP67 rating
- Embedded vehicle and license plate analytics to identify vehicle make, state or country of issuance
- Additional information with speed and direction of travel calculations
- Enhanced situational awareness when deployed within a Genetec Security Center unified platform
The SharpX XGA is a high resolution progressive scan camera that connects to the ALPR processing unit offering both wide and standard resolution mode and a long capture range.
- 1024 x 946 progressive scan @ 30 fps monochrome
- Wide mode (1280 x 808) and Standard mode (1264 x 948) available
- Up to 100-foot (30-meter) capture range with reflective license plates
- Embedded context camera
- Optional GPS
The Sharp VGA is a standard resolution progressive scan camera for shorter range applications requiring less ALPR coverage.
- 640 x 480 progressive scan @ 30 fps, monochrome LPR camera
- 640 x 480 @ 30 fps, color context camera
- Up to 70-foot capture range with reflective license plates
City of Perth Parking
City of Perth Parking Introduces Ticketless Car Parks with Genetec AutoVu Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR)
Town of Palm Beach
Prestigious Florida Town Implements Video Surveillance and ALPR to Ensure Community Safety
University of British Columbia
UBC Boosts Parking Compliance for 8,000 Spaces with Genetec AutoVu LPR System