Security Center for airports
Genetec Security Center for airports is a unified security platform enhanced with embedded airport-specific capabilities designed to make your operations run like clockwork. Augmented with embedded flight schedules to boarding route management capabilities, Security Center for airports goes beyond generic security to empowering your airport staff with unified command and control. Learn more about Security Center.
Security Center for airports
Confidently know that your video is recording with the Security Center Omnicast™ IP video management system (VMS). The Omnicast system supports a wide range of industry-leading cameras, encoders, and CCTV equipment, which allows you to scale and adapt to the changing demands of your airport environment. Learn more about Omnicast.
Implement policy-based access rules while using your existing network and 3rd party access control devices with the Security Center Synergis IP access control system. Backed by built-in failover and P2P communication, you can ensure your flow of passengers is unimpeded. Learn more about Synergis.
Automate license plate reading and identification with the Security Center AutoVu™ automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) system. Your parking management team can easily enforce parking restrictions, locate and count vehicles of interest like buses, taxis, and car-sharing services. Learn more about AutoVu.
Our portfolio of airport security solutions
Flight Business Logic
Connect your Airport Operational Database to Security Center and automate all security operations and gate management based on the real-time status of aircraft movement. Learn more about Flight Business Logic.
Boarding Route Management
Automate boarding/deplaning procedures and ensure proper passenger segregation. This helps improve the common use of infrastructure like gate sharing for domestic and international flights. Learn more about Boarding Route Management.
Restricted Area Surveillance
Use radar, LiDar, fence intrusion detection, and video analytics to detect potential intruders and drones to strengthen tarmac, aircraft, traveler, and staff security. Learn more about Restricted Area Surveillance.
Collaborative decision management system
Move beyond simple alarm management with the Genetec Mission Control™ collaborative decision management system. Collect and qualify data from thousands of sensors and spot complex incidents while guiding your security teams in their responses by following your processes and compliance requirements. Learn more about Mission Control.
Collaborative investigation management system
Speed up investigations with Genetec Clearance. The collaborative investigation management system allows you to collect, manage, and share evidence from different sources with stakeholders within or outside your airport. Learn more about Genetec Clearance.
Measure and visualize passenger counting, queues, and occupancy with advanced analytics, you are able to extract valuable insights from sensors like security cameras to predict passenger flow and sends notifications to mitigate bottlenecks. Learn more about Security Center Passenger Analytics.
Check out our built-in key features
Control Room Operator
Lowers security risk by embracing a unified vision for security – one that can scale with the growth in air travelers over the years.
Terminal Operations Manager
Improves daily planning, scheduling, and reporting by benefiting from a unified interface – eliminating data silos.
Ground Handling Manager
Optimizes aircraft movements, terminal activity, ramp and cargo handling that meets internal and governmental requirements and safety regulations.
Airport IT Manager
Ensures continuous delivery of security, secures the privacy of data, and help reduce vulnerabilities.
How Control Room Operators benefit
- Lower security risk associated with crowded airports by working with a unified security platform that offers better visibility of your airport.
- Get faster situation response time with a collaborative decision management system for operators to react swiftly while following organization-specific processes and compliancy requirements.
- Proactively monitor your airport and receive information as it happens while drastically reducing nuance alarms with a rules and correlation engine.
How Terminal Operations benefit
- Improve response time to planned task and unexpected situations by eliminating data silos and ensuring all teams are working in sync so that responses are coordinated.
- Improve daily planning, scheduling, and reporting by corelating real-time information on flight changes and updates within a single operations management platform.
- Create a faster and smoother passenger journey with advanced analytics that extracts valuable insights from sensors you have already invested in to better understand and manage passenger movement.
How Ground Handlers benefit
- Optimize operations by maximizing utilization of resources like gates, reclaim belts, and check-in counters by corelating your AODB with your security platform to guide allocation of resources.
- Effectively segregating embarking and disembarking passengers through the boarding route management module that optimizes passenger flow through gates, ensuring security across restricted zones.
- Mitigate impact of flight status updates by bringing data from multiple sources together in a unified platform that will enhance service quality KPIs.
How IT Managers benefit
- Collectively meet business needs of various internal stakeholders by implementing a unified security platform instead of working with a variety of disconnected systems.
- Minimize system downtime through a unified security platform that has a proven record of reliability and being cybersecure, protecting your data while keeping it confidential and available.
- Benefit from an open architecture that makes your system flexible, scalable and easy-to-use, avoiding system obsolesce, enabling you to upgrade security hardware when and where needed to remain at the cutting edge of technology.
Building a long-term security strategy at Montréal–Trudeau International Airport
“The Genetec access control and video platform has helped our operations enormously. The fact that everything is merged into one platform gives our operations a wealth of information that we used to look for in 3 or 4 systems. It is not just about video, but video with context and with enriched data.”
Deputy Director, Operations & IT Security Aéroports de Montréal