- Gain full control of where your video recordings are stored
- Reduce storage costs when maintaining long-term archives
- Secure video of interest in Archivers located off-site
- Optimize video search and investigation performance
Dynamic Archive Management
Security Center’s Archive Transfer feature provides organizations the ability to dynamically manage the location where video recordings are stored, providing system administrators the ability to copy video from one Archiver to another. Recordings can be transferred between Archivers at a local site, as well as between remote and federated locations.
To manage the use of bandwidth, archive transfers can be configured to occur on a schedule or on-demand, allowing organizations to only transfer video when greater network capacity is available. In order to reduce storage used, transfers can also be limited to video of interest by filtering by events, including alarms, analytics, and motion. With the ability to transfer older recordings to less expensive storage equipment, users can also reduce their investment in hardware when long-term video retention is required.
Centralize Remote Site Recordings
Automate Offload of Onboard Vehicle Recordings
Video recorded onboard transit vehicles can automatically be transferred to wayside stations and control centers when connected to a network.
- Automatically copy video archives from one or multiple sources to a destination Archiver based on a schedule, on events, or on-demand
- Define what cameras or video of interest are transferred to another Archiver for long-term retention
- Copy video from a Failover Archiver to a Primary Archiver after failover occurs
- Recordings can be transferred between Archivers at a local site, as well as between remote and federated locations
- Transfer audio and metadata associated with the video that is copied from Archiver to Archiver
- Watermarks are maintained on transferred video
- Prioritize or restrict what network can be used to transfer video (e.g. limit archive transfer to when a wireless connection is available, and restrict transfers over cellular networks)
- Requires Security Center 5.3 or above