Software House C.Cure 9000 and Security Center Plugin
To facilitate the management of security information, organizations demand greater integration between video surveillance and access control systems. Genetec’s C•CURE 9000 plugin provides integration between Genetec Security Center and Software House C•CURE 9000 access control solution, enabling operators to monitor C•CURE alarms, cardholder, and credential information within Security Center, and view associated video from live and recorded access control events. The C•CURE plugin also provides the ability to view Security Center video from the C•CURE client application.
Access Control Event Monitoring
The C•CURE plugin allows operators to manage, respond, and control events directly from the Security Center client, while monitoring surveillance camera and associated video events from the same user interface. Users have the ability to define which doors are associated to which cameras within Security Center, and C•CURE access control events can be configured to trigger an alarm within the system.
1. Synchronize C·CURE access control entities and
2. Monitor and search access control events: View live and recorded video of access control events from C•CURE within Security Center
Video Integration in C•CURE
|The C•CURE plugin can be used when access control operators need to do video verifications from their C•CURE client station.|
1. View live and playback Security Center video
2. Associate C•CURE alarms and actions to Security Center events such as:
3. Jump to PTZ presets on Security Center cameras, and start PTZ patterns based on events created in C•CURE.
4. Control Security Center PTZ cameras
5. Search Security Center video recordings
Video Integration between C·CURE with Security Center: The communication between the Security Center system and the C·CURE system is done over TCP/IP.
The C•CURE plugin 3.2 for Security Center is compatible with the following systems:
View video and access control information from a single interface
Receive associated video of access control events
- Search access control events from Security Center reports
Description: 1 Software House C•CURE 9000 access control plugin
Description: C•CURE 9000 video integration option with Security Center
To learn more please visit: www.swhouse.com