- Monitor real-time alarms and associated video across multiple security applications
- View alarms from a security workstation, control room video wall, or a mobile app
- Define custom notifications, recipients, and priorities to treat the most critical alarms first
- Investigate and quickly filter through alarm history, operator notes and actions at any time
- Visualize and handle all alarms through the Security Center dynamic graphical map interface
Centralize alarm management across all of your sites and security applications
When system events need to be escalated, Security Center gives you the ability to automatically trigger alarms. Operators can view alarms in real-time, respond and acknowledge them from an intuitive alarm monitoring task. Your team also has the flexibility to define alarms based on your organization’s policies, clearing conditions, associated response procedures, priorities, and more.
Through Security Center’s approach to unification, users can now monitor and manage alarms across multiple security systems from a single security interface. Not only will your team become more effective by standardizing all alarm-related workflows, but centralization of alarm monitoring will lead to greater situational awareness and a higher level of security.
Alarm Management Capabilities
Security Center alarms are user-defined, ensuring they are adapted to an organization’s policies and procedures