Get more from your security investment
Genetec Advantage™ is a comprehensive software maintenance package that progressively grows the value of your security system and allows you to focus on your operations.
Genetec Advantage gives you access to major and minor releases as well as all software updates as soon as they become available.
Complementing the support and services provided by system integrators, Genetec Advantage gives you or your system integrator direct access to “Live Assistance” via Genetec Technical Support.
Benefits of software upgrades include:
- Cutting edge features that include the latest in technology innovations and security software functionality. These deliver new use cases, provide greater insights, and result in decreased operational costs
- Usability improvements that help system administrators be more efficient in configuring and using the software
- Performance improvements that ensure users can get the most out of their hardware investments
- Security improvements to provide users with the functions they need to remain compliant with evolving security requirements, regulations, and best practices
- New third-party integrations offer the ability to further expand security functions with greater ease
- Telephone and chat support offered during business hours in multiple languages (EN, FR, ES)
- Prioritization of support requests resulting in faster response times
- Involvement from advanced support product experts to offer in-depth troubleshooting and faster resolution times for complex issues
- Immediate access to available hotfixes
- Unlimited number of open cases tracked through the Genetec Portal
System Availability Monitoring
Get a centralized view of the overall performance of your system with the System Availability Monitor.
Some customers with bigger deployments may require extra support and services. Get access to additional complementary Genetec Advantage benefits as your deployment scales across your organization.
*Optional benefits, depending on the size of the deployment and Security Center version used
- Quickly identify and resolve health issues while monitoring real-time statistics in a simple and easy to understand dashboard
- Easily audit system health with detailed metrics such as uptime and mean-time-to-recovery (MTTR) for each server role, camera, reader, ALPR, and intrusion unit, and plan detailed maintenance tasks prior to on-site visits
Benefits may include:
- More flexibility with the cloud
- Up to 100 Stratocast Standard camera connections that can be used with your existing or new cameras
- Up to 100 terabytes of Genetec Cloud Archives for off-premises storage expansion
- Supplemental services for you and your integrator
- Up to 40 hours of one-on-one technical consultation with Genetec experts who can proactively advise you on system improvements, phased growth, assist with feature configurations, and best practices
- Up to 100 cameras coverage to ensure that your cameras are operational and effective through periodic validations and notify your maintenance crew when a camera has been tampered with
- Up to unlimited number of licences to remotely connect to your Security Center system over a wireless IP network. Supported Mobile client components include a unified Web Client that is platform-independent, as well as various Mobile apps for smartphones and tablets.
Get all the details in our brochure
"A successful project execution is measured by the quality of ongoing support, efficient and swift resolution. My team at EssentialCom and I are very impressed by the extraordinary performance of the entire Genetec team, particularly with the technical support experts and customer service departments."
Eli Hezi, Principal, EssentialCom, LLC
How you get more
Buying one of our products? Great! Have a look at what is included with Genetec Assurance, your out of the box support and services package. If you want to get more, check out the benefits of Genetec Advantage below.
|Genetec Assurance||Genetec Advantage|
|Cost||Included||Based on deployment scale|
|Duration||Until version end-of-life||1-5 years|
|Online self-help tools|||||
|Online support case management|||||
|General technical assistance|||||
|Real-time support||Deployment assistance for the first 90 days|||
|Advanced troubleshooting||Deployment assistance for the first 90 days|||
|Collaborative support model*|||
|Comprehensive service levels|||
|Software warranty updates||Available within the first year of release|||
|Software releases and hotfixes|||
|System availability monitor|||
|Optional advanced support||24/7 Support**/Client Care**|
|Access to Professional Services||Field Engineering**/Deployment Project Management**
Up to: 40 hours technical consultation included
|Enhanced features||Up to: 100 TB of Cloud Archives**
100 Stratocast™ camera connections**
|* Knowledgeable interactive transfers from front-line technicians to product support specialists as needed to streamline case resolution.
** Optional with Genetec™ Advantage.
To purchase Genetec Advantage, please contact your system integrator