Synergis Cloud Link is an intelligent and PoE enabled appliance engineered to provide greater flexibility within your Synergis access control system, and a higher level of security for your personnel and assets.
Get Hardware Freedom at the Door
Designed to address longstanding customer demand for non-proprietary access control solutions, Synergis Cloud Link provides native support of door modules or locks from HID Global, Mercury Security, Assa Abloy, Salto, and Axis.
Modernize Your Access Control System
Move Away from Proprietary Door Hardware
Pave the Way for a Cloud-Enabled Future
Whether deploying a new system or looking to modernize your existing access control platform, you can deploy Synergis Cloud Link over your network and move to an IP-ready security system that provides real-time connectivity to your doors and event reporting.
Enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that you are not locked into proprietary hardware thanks to Synergis Cloud Link’s tight integrations to non-proprietary modules and solutions from HID Global, Mercury Security, Axis, and electronic locks from Assa Abloy and Salto.
As cloud adoption in the security industry continues to accelerate, on-premises and cloud-enabled access control will converge. Synergis Cloud Link has been designed as an on-premises appliance that will connect to Genetec’s evolving portfolio of hybrid cloud services.
Open Your Door to Greater Benefits
Synergis Cloud Link is equipped with
- Offline decision-making capabilities
- Up to 150,000 cardholders
- Up to 150,000 event buffer
- Up to 64 readers or 128 locks *
- Up to 512 inputs or 512 outputs *
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (PoE+)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 PoE port)
- Dynamic (DHCP) or static IP addressing
- 4 embedded RS-485 ports
- Encrypted communications with Synergis
- Secure web interface for appliance setup
- Available with enclosure and power supply
- 256-bit custom card formats
- Native threat level support
- Antipassback (soft and hard)
- Fully compatible with Security Center 5.3 and up
*Depending on third party hardware used.
Choose from a growing list of supported non-proprietary modules, intelligent controllers, and electronic locks.