Sicurit® IP Native PIDS - Genetec™ Gateway
Sicurit® manufactures unique IP (Native) based active barriers (IR, MW and Dual Technology) designed to protect medium-large scale perimeter sites. The Sicurit® - Genetec™ Gateway allows direct Alarm & Status integration into Genetec™ Security Center.
Sicurit® IP Native PIDS - Genetec™ Gateway enables security operators to monitor Sicurit® IP
Native active barriers directly from the Genetec™ Security Center without the
need of any additional security management platform which would result, at this
level, just useless.
The Sicurit® IP Native PIDS - Genetec™ Gateway, which can be installed in the Genetec™ Security Center server or in any remote connected server, collects complete alarm and status information of up to 128 set of barriers, alarm information are then converted into a generic Genetec ID and delivered to Genetec™ Security Center to configure associated actions or events. Events available via Genetec SDK include Alarm, Tamper and main diagnostic parameters such as communication-lost and Gateway-survival events. Complete barriers diagnostic is also available via the Sicurit® IP Native PIDS - Genetec™ Gateway.
Sicurit® IP Native active barriers has been designed to protect medium-large scale critical infrastructures. Critical infrastructures are responsible for providing the essential services which our daily lives depend on. Protecting their vital operations is a major priority. Vulnerable on many levels, these facilities consistently face significant threats. Due to their large extensions, video surveillance systems are not sufficient to keep them safe from external attacks, therefore Integrated Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) support security operators in the threat assessment. SICURIT proven applications include solutions in the following sectors:
Transportations > Airports and Seaports
Energy > Power generation and distribution plants, wind and solar farms
Oil&Gas > extraction plants, refineries and LNG terminals
Government > Borders, Correctional facilities and Sensitive Buildings
Defense > Military and Navy bases
Sicurit® IP Native PIDS unique features
- Outdoor range up to 200m
- Both IR beam and Dual Technology barriers immune to sunlight thanks to patented bi-directional IR beam Technology
- Target Direction Analysis (TDA) to improve target tracking with PTZ cameras
- Constant Signal Efficiency Analysys (SEA). a unique tool that inform security operators about incoming maintenance requirements. Furthermore, through the liability to remotely enable/disable any module, the fault can be isolated until next maintenance operations without affecting system performances (real round-the-clock operation)
- Ability to create detection scenarios and alarm filtering (5+5) groups to increase the accuracy of the target to be detected or to be filtered
Features and benefits
- Direct sensor integration into Genetec™ Security Center (Sensor-to-Genetec)
- Ability to choose among a wide list of events
- Constant devices power-supply monitoring
- One2one or many2one configuration
- Complete sensor diagnsotic available from the Gateway
- Integrated watchdog of barriers and the Gateway
Note: Content provided by partner.
- Virtual Perimeter
- Direction of Movement
- North America
- Latin America and the Carribean
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Critical Infrastructure
- Law Enforcement
Version and ordering information
Genetec part number
GSC-1SDK-SICURIT-IPN (1 connection for every Sicurit PPS_BRIDGE)
Partner Product Code:
IMTGEN8/24/128 - Sicurit-Genetec Gateway supporting up to 8/24/128 set of IP Native barriers Absolute PRO and/or Avantgarde
SICURIT has recently brought to the security marketplace unique IP Native solutions that include long range IR Beam and Dual Technology barriers for either ground and wall mounting applications featuring multiple communication interfaces for seamless integration into major VMS and PSIM platforms.
SICURIT proven applications include solutions in the following vertical markets: Transportations, Energy, Oil&Gas, Government, Defense and Industry.
Connect with us