The Schlage Control™ mobile enabled smart lock was designed specifically for multifamily residence openings. It allows properties to offer convenient security to residents and intelligent efficiency to property managers.
Schlage® Control locks with ENGAGE™ technology seamlessly
integrate with Genetec™ Synergis™ Access Control System to provide a cost
effective and scalable access control solution to meet your security needs. The
Schlage Control wireless locks with ENGAGE technology are designed to be easy
to install, connect, manage and use. Developed specifically for facilities that
want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency,
it is ideal for interior office doors, common area doors and sensitive storage
With the Synergis Access Control System, operators are able to:
- Manage in real-time via ENGAGE IP Gateway all of their security infrastructure from a single platform
- Run consolidated reports across all their entire access control deployment, including electronic locks
- Achieve greater situational awareness by viewing all Schlage lock events and alarms linked with live and recorded video when unified with Security Center
Schlage Control smart locks mark a new era of electronic access control in the multi-family market by ushering in the next generation of highly scalable and efficiency-boosting capabilities. Properties can now focus on operating more profitably and with greater appeal.
Without traditional keys to deal with, properties will save time and money in managing resident doors. Available as a deadbolt or interconnect design, Schlage Control smart locks introduce an array of additional, and intelligent, advantages.
Features and benefits
- The no-cylinder design is 100% pick proof to enhance safety and reduce liabilities
Secure AES-256 encryption keeps data and communications safe
- Audit trail reports up to 1,000 events
- Available in deadbolt or interconnect (single-motion egress) designs
Eliminates cost and hassle of managing mechanical keys
- Provides property managers with choices on access control with integration in to Genetec Synergis solution
- Standard door preparation and installs easily with no wiring or modifications to the door frame necessary
- Residents will appreciate the security and convenience of using a smartphone and/or smart credentials to open their doors today
- Full suiting with Schlage mechanical locks
Note: Content provided by partner.
- Wireless locks
- North America
- Latin America and the Carribean
Version and ordering information
Genetec part number
While mechanical is the foundation of our business and will always be at the core of what we do, we recognize that the future of the security industry lies in addressing the needs of an increasingly connected world. Electronic solutions don't replace our mechanical products - they make them more powerful. That's why our core strength in mechanical security, when combined with digital, mobile and interconnected electronic solutions - and our expertise in style and design - make us a leader in our markets.
Connect with us
List of online resources and supporting documents