Genetec supports a wide range of industry-leading cameras, encoders, storage, VoIP, and CCTV equipment. To find cameras and devices that are supported by Genetec Security Center and Omnicast™, use the searchable list at the bottom of this page. To download the lists of other supported hardware, have a look at the links below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in the generated list below is provided by Genetec for general reference, absolutely without warranty and at the user’s own risk. Users are strongly encouraged to validate their final edge device choice with the manufacturer and with a Genetec representative. In particular, the compatibility of certain devices may have been tested only by their manufacturer and not by Genetec. Genetec assumes no liability with respect to the user’s purchase or use of any device listed below.
Genetec provides different licenses depending on the device. When reviewing device support and compatibility, please be sure to take note of the license type.
- Regular: Standard camera connection
- BWC: Offline devices/Body-wearable cameras
- DVR: Eligible for the DVR/NVR camera input part number
- Analog: Eligible for the analog camera connection part number
- Restricted: Requires restricted camera connection part number because of increased cyber risk factors