EasyLobby secure visitor management
EasyLobby is the professional choice for managing visitor data, supporting reception desk security tasks, and printing professional visitor badges. EasyLobby products are easy to use and have become the standard in thousands of customer sites worldwide.
EasyLobby SVM integrates with Security Center to increase the overall facility security by enhancing the ability to process different types of visitors according to their unique access needs. The integration enables barcoded badges, magstripe cards and/or proximity cards to be used to open/activate doors, turnstiles, and elevators, as follows:
-Assign and automatically activate one access level for visitors, contractors, and employees from a simple drop-down list in the SVM interface.
-Automatically activate or deactivate a badge or card at the appropriate time based on employee information, such as name, photo, time valid and much more.
-Import employee lists and photos from Security Center on an automated, scheduled basis to populate SVM employee host list in SVM, and to verify employment status and photo when an Employee is without their issued ID.
Visitor management for higher education
Students, faculty and staff aren’t the only people on campus - any university physical access control system platform must also support visitors. Proper visitor registration is one of several important security safeguards that all colleges should address, and protecting campus residence halls is of particular concern. The integration of Easy Lobby with Genetec Security Center helps keep students and staff safe, while reducing the cost of theft, vandalism and other risks associated with unauthorized guests.
This integration enables lobby attendants to easily and safely provide temporary access to guests through the visitor management partition of the system. EasyLobby does not require a supply of live cards at the reception desk for those who have forgotten their permanent cards. It also ensures that the visitor system has a record of all visitors who have been provided an access card, so there is a complete audit trail, including information about the dates and times when cards were active.
Features and benefits
- Scale with ease – Quickly grow from a single system to hundreds of EasyLobby SVM workstations through a shared central database (SQL Server, Oracle or MSDE).
- Improve security – Enable an organization to identify exactly who is in their facility and the reason why.
- Enhance the professionalism of an organization – Streamline the visitor check-in process by electronically scanning an ID and capturing detailed information with easy-to-use drop-down menus and provide high-quality badges for all visitors.
- Identify unwanted visitors – Create internal watch lists and use external databases to screen against unsolicited visitors, such as government-denied parties and sex offenders.
Note: Content provided by partner.
- North America
- Latin America and the Carribean
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Law Enforcement
Version and ordering information
Genetec part number
HID Global is the trusted leader in products, services, and solutions for creating, managing and using trusted identities. The company offers the broadest portfolio of physical access solutions (PACS) that protect people, assets and doors. HID Global’s PACS offerings include cards, readers, encoders and controllers, as well as innovative mobile access solutions to open doors and gates with smartphones, wearables and other smart devices.
Connect with us