IONODES Secure Display Stations certified with Genetec™ Security Center
Secure Display Stations are dedicated video wall appliances designed to display live video on digital monitors without the cost, complexity and security risk of a client workstation. They can be managed directly through Genetec™ Security Center.
• Staff in the area is not trained or qualified to operate Security Center and need access to live video from key areas around the facility.
• Backup power is tested regularly leading to regular, brief power loss. This can damage workstations and lead them to get stalled in the reboot process.
• The video wall is in a public area where a workstation would pose a security risk.
A Secure Display Station can be mounted to the back of a high definition monitor and connected to the secure network. Trained Security Center operators can then control which cameras are displayed on each tile of a video wall layout. Security Center can also send video automatically based on threat levels, schedules and macros. Synergis access control events can also drive video displayed.
HealthcareMany healthcare facilities operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staff and medical personnel go in and out of these facilities, which are often in urban areas, at all times of day and night. Security is typically well managed within the building but parking lots, exit ways and garages are typically less secure.
IONODES Secure Display Stations can be used with Genetec™ Security Center to share video with healthcare workers throughout the facility. Security Messages can also be displayed and managed from Genetec™ Security Center.
Logistics & Critical InfrastructureMany logistics and critical infrastructure sites are big with large perimeters and few staff relative to the size of the facility. Secure Display Stations allow Genetec™ Security Center operators to share live video throughout the facility. This enhances safety and has operational benefits for the staff. Cameras near gates and loading bays can automatically be displayed inside the facility when there is an invalid card swipe, for example.
Features and benefits
• Allows trained Genetec™ Security Center operators to share video and other important security information more broadly.
• Leverages your unified Genetec™ Security Center platform by using Synergis access control events to automatically share relevant video.
• Enhances safety for staff.
• Promotes awareness that security is everyone’s responsibility.
• Allows security updates and alerts to be efficiently communicated to staff before they leave the facility.
• Set and forget. Staff get the safety and operational benefits of video while focusing on their day to day responsibilities.
Note: Content provided by partner.
- Displays & video walls
- North America
- Latin America and the Carribean
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Critical Infrastructure
Version and ordering information
Genetec part number
IONODES ION-R100S - single monitor, can display up to 16 cameras simultaneously
IONODES ION-R200 - dual monitor, can display up to 32 cameras simultaneously
IONODES is focused on pushing the boundaries of video technology, developing the latest in IP video storage, management and display solutions. Our experience in IP video and our strong partnership with industry leaders allow us to deliver innovative products designed to enhance people’s lifestyle while ensuring their safety and security.IONODES Secure Display Stations allow security video and information to be shared more broadly. These video wall appliances deliver video and information securely and enhance both productivity and safety.
Connect with us
List of online resources and supporting documents