The LE Series wireless mortise lock is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building. Built on robust, reliable mechanical platform with real-time updates connectivity, including lockdown, providing security & efficiency
The Schlage LE wireless locks with ENGAGE technology are designed to be easy to install, connect, manage and use. Developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency, it is ideal for interior office doors, common area doors and sensitive storage spaces.
With the Synergis Access Control System, operators are able to:
- Manage and monitor in real time via ENGAGE IP Gateway, all of their security infrastructure from a single platform
- Run consolidated reports across all their entire access control deployment, including electronic locks
- Achieve greater situational awareness by viewing all Schlage lock events and alarms linked with live and recorded video when unified with Security Center
Built-in Bluetooth® enables LE Series wireless locks advanced capabilities including connection over the IT network in real-time communication via ENGAGE™ IP Gateway.
Features and benefits
- Electronics bring more visibility and control to the opening
- Reads high security smart (13.56 MHz) as well as proximity (125 kHz) credentials
- Built on proven Schlage L Series, Grade 1 mechanical lock
- Secured communication, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256)
- Updates can be made immediately, from anywhere, in real time
- Flexible connectivity options to fit building IT infrastructure
- Up to 2-year battery life with typical use while maintaining constant bidirectional real-time communication
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
Solution Architecture DiagramSchlage NDE/LE and Control locks with ENGAGE technology seamlessly integrate via IP Gateway with Genetec to provide a scalable access control solution to meet your security needs. This IP Gateway integration allows customers to eliminate the need for an access controller to be more cost effective while maintaining continuous real time communication between the lock and head end system.
Note: Content provided by partner.
Version and ordering information
Genetec part number
○ Partner part number as needed (ex. Per Client/Server)
While mechanical is the foundation of our business and will always be at the core of what we do, we recognize that the future of the security industry lies in addressing the needs of an increasingly connected world. Electronic solutions don't replace our mechanical products - they make them more powerful. That's why our core strength in mechanical security, when combined with digital, mobile and interconnected electronic solutions - and our expertise in style and design - make us a leader in our markets.
Connect with us
List of online resources and supporting documents