Working smarter with video
Security Center Omnicast™ is an IP video management solution (VMS) that gives you a clear picture of events and empowers you to quickly react to threats. The system scales with your needs and lets you take advantage of the latest hardware and analytics technologies. With a smarter approach to video, your operations and security improve over time, helping you to take better, more informed decisions.
Think differently about video surveillance
Protect your system and your data
Ensure full protection of your video, data, and communications. With at-rest and in-transit encryption, managed certificates, authenticated connectivity and automated anonymization of video streams, you can ensure privacy without sacrificing security.
Is your aging CCTV system giving you a headache? Adding more security cameras, relying on higher resolution video, and longer retention periods can put a strain on your security system. Cybersecurity risks and privacy concerns add a whole other level of difficulty. There’s a better way.
Why choose Omnicast?
Fits with any hardware
Our VMS lets you tap into a constantly evolving ecosystem of technologies and choose the devices that make the most sense to your organization. We support thousands of industry-leading cameras, encoders, storage equipment, sensors, and other security devices.
A system that grows with your organization
Omnicast lets you grow your system over time, allowing you to add devices and technologies from a variety of manufacturers. Beyond capturing reliable and usable evidence, it lets you see and understand your environment. Our VMS is modular and scalable, and lets you:
- Automate security, maintenance, and forensic operations with unified modules and 3rd party integrations
- Unify intercoms with your system for visual identification
- Anonymize everyone captured on live and recorded video
- Monitor video on dynamic maps, web, and mobile applications
- Automate workflows and standard operating procedures (SOPs) with our decision management system and its rules engine
- Unify video management with physical access control
- Associate license plate recognition events with other surveillance cameras
- Get a global view and centralize the operations of all your sites
- Backup your video recordings in secured cloud storage
- Visually verify asset and financial transactions
Largest Furniture Store in the State of Iowa Selects Omnicast IP Video Surveillance from Genetec Security Center to Simplify Investigations and Improve Service.
Tampa International Airport
TPA chooses Omnicast video surveillance to enhance passenger safety from landside to airside while ensuring long-term investment protection.
Extend your capabilities under a single platform
The Omnicast IP video surveillance system is available in four different packages: Compact, Standard, Pro, and Enterprise. Consult the list of features and system capabilities for each package below to find out which package is best for you.
|Maximum number of cameras||50||250||Unrestricted|
|Maximum number of clients||5||10||Unrestricted|
|Number of archivers||1||20||Unrestricted|
|GPU-accelerated video decoding|||||||
|Video stream & recording encryption with AES-128|||||||
|Remote security desk|||||
|Native archiver & directory failover|||
|*Main Federation feature server must be Enterprise. Federating sites can be Standard, Pro, or Enterprise.|